Blogger Widgets

Slider

Her Mission Call

Nat got called to serve as a sister missionary in the Santo Domingo West Dominican Republic Mission. Follow her as she journeys to serve the Lord in the Dominican Republic for 18 months.

Temple

Mission Purpose

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Book of Mormon

Picture Gallery

See what Nat sees. In her journeys to fulfill the Lord's Will.

Sister Missionaries

How to Write Her

Learn how to contact Nat while she's gone through Snail Mail or Email while she's in the MTC or out in the field!

Letters

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Count your BLESSINGS and GO!

What a week!

The Lord work is BOOMING! We have witnessed so many miracles lately...

Eury whom we met about 2 1/2 weeks ago is already in Alma 26 and not only that he applies the scriptures to himself and those around him like I have learned to do in the mission. CRAZY! and he has invited many of his friends to hear the Lord's message and is anxious for his baptism. All because we listened to the sweet soft promptings of the Spirit to sit on a bench and wait for the unexpected.

Bileisy inspiring so many to go to church and come back and also anxious for her upcoming baptism! She's been the reason for a lot of the new investigadores we've had! She wants to serve a mission and she's doing what missionaries do already. QUITE the blessing!

The TEMPLE...Hermana Nodal and I have been able to go twice in less than a week! We got to go with Yuleisy our recent convert and it was an incredible experience! As I was there I got such a huge confirmation of the work on the other side of the veil. It was so powerful that I don't think my body could handle the Spirit I felt as I was there. I KNOW the this church is the church of God because I was witnessed His power, love and work. As I was in the temple I felt like I was in the time when Alma baptized in the waters of Mormon (Mosiah 18). It was incredible to feel the joy of remembering the covenant I had made with Heavenly Father about 6 years ago.

Also we had our missionary trip with President and Hermana Nuckols. I felt so special and eternal as I entered the temple this time and I promised Heavenly Father to continue to strive to reach my highest potencial.

Time doesn't exist in the temple! That small detail continues to testify to me the truthfulness of this gospel because the temple represents eternity and since I joined the church I have felt the eternities open unto me.

If there is a temple near you, count your blessings, prepare and GO! If there isn't a temple near you, count your blessings, prepare and GO!

I love you all and thank you so so much!


Hermana Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment