Blogger Widgets

Slider

Her Mission Call

Nat got called to serve as a sister missionary in the Santo Domingo West Dominican Republic Mission. Follow her as she journeys to serve the Lord in the Dominican Republic for 18 months.

Temple

Mission Purpose

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Book of Mormon

Picture Gallery

See what Nat sees. In her journeys to fulfill the Lord's Will.

Sister Missionaries

How to Write Her

Learn how to contact Nat while she's gone through Snail Mail or Email while she's in the MTC or out in the field!

Letters

Monday, June 23, 2014

TRANSFER WEEK :S

Hola Mami y Daddy y Amigos!

This week has been absolutely wonderful! We have been working at full speed...this is going to be a short email because we´re in transfers and there´s lot to do today...and lots of changes =(

Hermana Buhrley and I are leaving Azua! NOOOO! Sad day...things always change when we hit our climax!

Hermana Francis is training and Hermana Flores and I get separated...right when she´s done training =(

That´s life in the mission I guess...but we ended this journey with a bang!

Highlights of the this great week:
- Friday. We had an epic missionary work activity with the whole district. I´ll try to send a video...we´ll see if it works.
- Saturday. RAUL got baptized!! WAHHOOOO!! and WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE!!! We went with the whole branch it was a good 35 of us! Such a wonderful experience...some jovenes went for the first time and some got there endowments. Truly special experience. This is what it´s all about.

I love this work. I constantly reflect on the beauty of really understanding what this is all about. The Lord is GREAT and He´s PLAN is PERFECT. At the temple I learned that another fact that TESTIFIES that this is the Lord´s Church is that it is a Church and HOUSE of ORDER. The Lord´s way is the only way. I know this church is the ONLY true church of Christ. He, himself, established it! I am so grateful to know that, not just believe, but KNOW.

I love you all and thank you so much for the prayers and support. I feel your faith in the prayers they do in the temple for us missionaries! Thank you but NEVER forget that you embarked in this wonderful work when you got baptized!

I love you all and I hope you have the best week ever!

Love,

Hermana Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment