Blogger Widgets

Slider

Her Mission Call

Nat got called to serve as a sister missionary in the Santo Domingo West Dominican Republic Mission. Follow her as she journeys to serve the Lord in the Dominican Republic for 18 months.

Temple

Mission Purpose

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Book of Mormon

Picture Gallery

See what Nat sees. In her journeys to fulfill the Lord's Will.

Sister Missionaries

How to Write Her

Learn how to contact Nat while she's gone through Snail Mail or Email while she's in the MTC or out in the field!

Letters

Monday, May 5, 2014

One for the Books!

A week full of events, Azua is HEATING up & I'm not just talking about the weather =D

MONDAY. great ACTIVE p-day! Then we get out to work and not a soul could be found but the Lord guided us to 

TUESDAY. We had exchanges (that´s when you split up and go with another missionary for a day)...PURPOSE to learn and improve. Hermana Duron is our Hermana Leader and she´s amazing and she´s from HONDURAS so she´s automatically awesome haha. Hermana Tejeda, her companion is also amazing and DOMINICAN! I LOVE HER! She is the funniest person I have ever met. I learned so much from her, I got to do exchanges with her. We had a good time inviting people to be baptized and we got Raul to PRAY in front of us after 2 months of trying to get him to pray!! YAY MIRACLES HAPPEN!!

WEDNESDAY. we had ZONE CONFERENCE...our PRESIDENT and wife are finishing their mission and because of traveling issues they are leaving a month early =( it was quite the emotional scene yet a WONDERFUL spirit was felt. I know that our leaders are called of God. I know it! There's no doubt about it... Hermana Francis and Hermana Jorgensen sang a beautiful version of "How Great Thou Art" and through the great spirit in the room, I felt so deeply the LOVE of my Heavenly Father. He knows us so personally. I testify of this constantly because I know He does. I know it almost perfectly. I live it!

Counsel to the Lord because He really is the only one that really understands PERFECTLY who we are and what we need and who we can become...He also LOVES US PERFECTLY..MORONI 7:45;47,48

THURSDAY - SATURDAY. We focused on committing people to come to church and TAKING NO for an answer! This is the salvation of our brothers and sisters we are talking about. Like Jeffery R. Holland says in Preach My Gospel! He´s amazing...TOTALLY INSPIRED OUR WEEK!

SUNDAY. we had almost everyone we wanted at church and more!! We had 9 at church!!! Miracles are happening...AZUA is HEATING UP Y´ALL!!

I know this CHURCH IS TRUE! I have no doubt about it and I know that this is Christ church and that Jesus Christ himself directs it! I know that God knows us personally. I love you all!

Love

Hermana Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment