Blogger Widgets

Slider

Her Mission Call

Nat got called to serve as a sister missionary in the Santo Domingo West Dominican Republic Mission. Follow her as she journeys to serve the Lord in the Dominican Republic for 18 months.

Temple

Mission Purpose

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Book of Mormon

Picture Gallery

See what Nat sees. In her journeys to fulfill the Lord's Will.

Sister Missionaries

How to Write Her

Learn how to contact Nat while she's gone through Snail Mail or Email while she's in the MTC or out in the field!

Letters

Monday, June 23, 2014

The Start of Something New

Alright. Ok. Here We GO. Not much but it's my HIGHLIGHT.

Faith. ¡de eso se trata!

I felt like I was constantly on the verge this week with the Spirit. It was all or nothing.

The light of Christ is in everyone, but if we exercise our faith, we can have the priviledge to see this light. I had a sweet intercambio with the hermanas in Nizao, and it was the coolest experience. I learned, more profoundly, how the spirit works. We were walking by when a woman started hissing at us, well we didn't notice until the member that was with us stopped us and directed us to the woman. The woman asked us to pray for her sickness. Inside of me, I wondered how she knew to stop us to help her. As we came into her home, I quickly felt impressed to share Alma 7:11-12. The Lord suffered all afflictions and sickness to know how to succor us. She invited herself to church before we got to invite her. Nizao is a hard area were they work more with less actives then new investigators. BUT we saw MIRACLES through the Spirit of God that was with us.

This is the Lord's Work and Glory

I'm still trying to get used to my new schedule. I travel a lot because our zone is pretty big and I also got to go to the capital and San Cristobal this week. It's the start of something new and fun. Con Dios pa' lante, like a good Dominican says, with God before us...EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Also we have transfers again next week...say what! a month long? yeah I know. Crazy. But it's because of the new President.

Well that's for my week!

Con Amor,
Hermana Fernandez

Scripture of the Week:

"yea, and they had waxed strong in the knowledge of the truth; for they were men of a sound understanding and they had searched the scriptures diligently, that they might know the word of God.

But this is not all; they had given themselves to much prayer, and fasting; therefore they had the spirit of prophecy, and the spirit of revelation, and when they taught, they taught with power and authority of God."

Alma 17:2-3 (It inspired my WEEK)

Quote of the Week:

"No God. No Love. Know God. Know Love."


(Hermana Buhrley just shared it with me. Thought. Priceless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment