Blogger Widgets

Slider

Her Mission Call

Nat got called to serve as a sister missionary in the Santo Domingo West Dominican Republic Mission. Follow her as she journeys to serve the Lord in the Dominican Republic for 18 months.

Temple

Mission Purpose

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Book of Mormon

Picture Gallery

See what Nat sees. In her journeys to fulfill the Lord's Will.

Sister Missionaries

How to Write Her

Learn how to contact Nat while she's gone through Snail Mail or Email while she's in the MTC or out in the field!

Letters

Saturday, October 12, 2013

SPIRTUAL HIGH

This week was amazing but it did fly by extremely slow!

The HEAT has not helped but hey its but a constant shine on my face haha.

On Tuesday, we had a Zone Conference with a General Authority of the Seventy. WOW I can´t tell you how close I felt to our Heavenly Father during that meeting. I was constantly testified by the Spirit of the truthfulness and love of God and Christ. I was inspired to constantly give everything I have, think, say and do to the Lord. I am a representative of Jesus Christ and I am blessed to be an instrument in the Lord´s Hands.

I love this work and the love I get to express to those around me! The Church is true!

REMEMBER THAT THE LORD IS WITH YOU ALWAYS.

Thank you for the emails this week and they strengthen me a ton and Im so grateful to have friends like you and family like you! I love you and you´re always in my prayers.

Love your missionary,

Hermana Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment