Blogger Widgets

Slider

Her Mission Call

Nat got called to serve as a sister missionary in the Santo Domingo West Dominican Republic Mission. Follow her as she journeys to serve the Lord in the Dominican Republic for 18 months.

Temple

Mission Purpose

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Book of Mormon

Picture Gallery

See what Nat sees. In her journeys to fulfill the Lord's Will.

Sister Missionaries

How to Write Her

Learn how to contact Nat while she's gone through Snail Mail or Email while she's in the MTC or out in the field!

Letters

Monday, October 28, 2013

Our Time is at Hand

I'm so grateful to have a Living Prophet in these latter days! I know with my whole heart, mind and soul that Thomas S. Monson is called of God, as are our 12 Apostles. GO BACK and READ THEIR TALKS...this Conference was INCREDIBLE!

This week was fantastical..haha seriously! Although we didn't get to go out much...we got to prepare the TWINS for their baptism and have many SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES together!

Yulissa and Melissa are incredible! Yulissa, on Tuesday, told me that she didn't really know if Joseph Smith was a true prophet yet. So, I tried something that came to me. (Note: they get distracted by the people that pass them, the music and the motorcycles outside) I told them to close their eyes. Then I started to tell them the story of Joseph Smith and the First Vision, when I was done. Yulissa was crying and nodded. I asked her what she felt and she told me, "I know now that he was a prophet. I know now." Hermana Perez and I cried with her.

It put me right back when the missionaries were teaching me. They taught me the Restoration of the Gospel (of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon), they showed me the video so that I could understand it better. When it was over, I was crying and didn't understand why. The missionaries told me that it was God testifying through the Holy Ghost that Joseph Smith was called by Him. I had never felt so filled in my life before! I wanted that Happiness ALWAYS...now here I am sharing that with others.

Family and Friends! SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY WITH EVERYONE! They need it and YOU need it! I promise that you won't regret it! We sometimes are so afraid to but that fear comes from Satan because he knows what happens when we share what we know to be true! God love you and me. You know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true, so why not share it with everyone, so that they may also have that happiness that you have!

REMEMBERThey want "peace in this world, and eternal life in the world to come" (D&C 59:23), but they are "kept from the truth because they know not where to find it" (D&C123:12).

Thank you for your love and support! You are my strength and inspiration to bring more of our brothers and sisters unto Christ! Take care and I can't wait to hear from you!

Love your fav missionary,
Hermana Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment