Blogger Widgets

Slider

Her Mission Call

Nat got called to serve as a sister missionary in the Santo Domingo West Dominican Republic Mission. Follow her as she journeys to serve the Lord in the Dominican Republic for 18 months.

Temple

Mission Purpose

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Book of Mormon

Picture Gallery

See what Nat sees. In her journeys to fulfill the Lord's Will.

Sister Missionaries

How to Write Her

Learn how to contact Nat while she's gone through Snail Mail or Email while she's in the MTC or out in the field!

Letters

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Understanding to LOVE more PERFECTLY

My heart is FULL! I don´t really know where to begin...

What does the pure love of Christ mean to you? (I'd really like responds to this question...)

This week was full of miracles. I'll like to share one...

Iluminada is one of our new investigadores, whom I have grown to love so deeply in two weeks. She is so special. She has longed her entire life to find the Way where she can find hope and be free from her burdens. She opened up to us about her life and afflictions after sharing a powerful lesson on the First Vision, when Joseph Smith say God, the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. That night was when I realized I had reached a new stage in my life. I hadn't felt what the Lord feels for each and everyone of us so abundantly and powerfully like I did that night with Iluminada.

The Lord knows us so perfectly and personally....He crys with us, I know he does because He did that night with her...I felt Him.

He knows our sorrow and afflictions like He knows our happiness and triumphs. He cried with us that night and He used us as instruments in His Hands, so that she could know that she is a daughter of God, that she has great value in the eyes of God. He loves her so personally. This is true for everyone who is here on earth at this very moment, who has been and who has to come. I KNOW THIS IS TRUE WITH ALL MY HEART and BEING! 

God's love is so immense that there are days that my body can't handle it's grandness and I feel weak, yet strong all at the same time...

I can't feel anything but love for the people here...the Lord loves His children so much and has given me the opportunity to feel, even a small part of that love for the people, whose lives the Lord has had me be a part of. 

I challenge you all to get to comprehend the pure love of Christ and apply it to your neighbor, who is your brother or sister.

I ask for your prayers for our investigadores in San Cristobal, because now more than ever Satan is hastening his work as We hasten the Lord's Work.

Our investigadores...
 - Iluminada, for strength and comfortness
 - Angel, for strength because he has been prepared perfectly to recieve us, missionaries
 - Ray, whose getting baptized this week
 - Marcelino, who has been tried with patience as he anxiously waits for his papers to get married

...and recent converts:
 - Sencio
 - Melissa and Yulissa

BIG NEWS: The call for TRANSFER was last night...I leave!  I leave my first area after almost 7 months, I've shed tears enough...because I grew to be part of a family here, but now I'm off to where the Lord shall send me, which is AZUA, which is in the south and SUPER HOT...good thing I'll be there during the coldest months of the year! I'll go where You want me to go...

I'll send pictures soon...I've been kinda awful at taking pictures, but no worries they are coming real soon!

Thank you so much for you love and support.

Love,

Hermana Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment