Blogger Widgets

Slider

Her Mission Call

Nat got called to serve as a sister missionary in the Santo Domingo West Dominican Republic Mission. Follow her as she journeys to serve the Lord in the Dominican Republic for 18 months.

Temple

Mission Purpose

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Book of Mormon

Picture Gallery

See what Nat sees. In her journeys to fulfill the Lord's Will.

Sister Missionaries

How to Write Her

Learn how to contact Nat while she's gone through Snail Mail or Email while she's in the MTC or out in the field!

Letters

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

¡TODO TIENE SU PROPOSITO!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This week I was able to reflect upon what I've accomplished in life and on my mission thus far, and now more than ever I strongly believe that GOD has a purpose in ALL things.

EVERYTHING HAPPENS for a REASON!

The Lord works in MARVELOUS WAYS and I am so grateful for the great opportunity I've had this week to receive one of the greatest blessings one can receive in life. As a Representative of our Savior Jesus Christ, I've learned greatly this week, really this whole month, to TRUST IN HIM completely.

Blessing are gained...we gain them by having faith in Him and being faithful to Him. 

I hope that just like I've reflected, you will also so that you can set goals and dreams for the year to come and renew your commitment to follow and live according to the Lord's Will.

The Greater the Blessing or Knowlegde, the Greater the Opposition.

" For verily I say unto you, blessed is he that keepeth my commandments, whether in life or in death; and he that is faithful in tribulation, the reward of the same is greater in the kingdom of heaven.

Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation.

For after much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be crowned with much glory; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand." - D&C 58:2-4

I HOPE THIS COMING YEAR is FILLED WITH LOTS OF LOVE and BLESSING for you ALL from ABOVE. BE HAPPY and ENDURE because we didn't come to this earth to be miserable nor to fail. A friend once told me..we were made to succeed! You must first believe it then you WILL succeed!

Thank you for your prayers and I ask you to please feel me pray for my investigators and for the members here, so that we can receive REFERENCES!!!! You should also help the missionarys obtain those!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love and support and prayers!

Love

Hermana Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment