Blogger Widgets

Slider

Her Mission Call

Nat got called to serve as a sister missionary in the Santo Domingo West Dominican Republic Mission. Follow her as she journeys to serve the Lord in the Dominican Republic for 18 months.

Temple

Mission Purpose

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Book of Mormon

Picture Gallery

See what Nat sees. In her journeys to fulfill the Lord's Will.

Sister Missionaries

How to Write Her

Learn how to contact Nat while she's gone through Snail Mail or Email while she's in the MTC or out in the field!

Letters

Monday, September 2, 2013

FOREVER BE ONE with the LORD

PUGH. What a difference from last week..

This week was full of strengthening my sisters. The companionships that lives with me and my companion have become great examples to me but together they can't seem to tolerate each other..yikes girl problems...why??

Well this week was a spiritually uplifting one. I desperately needed it.

We had a Woman's Conference on Thursday and it was exactly what I needed to boost me up a bit..this work is absolutley perfect and marvelous but exhausting. I got to bear my testimony on how the Lord has blessed me as I have adapted to the mission. I know my purpose here that is how I have adapted through the change of routine, food, language, culture, and environment. I know that as I have given the Lord all my heart, might, mind and strength and I continue to do this, I will be greatly blessed with His comfort and love. I know that with all my heart and mind, I want others to have the same opportunity I was given 5 years ago...to have the gospel in my life. What a great gift I've been given and I want ALL to have it too.

There are about 40 sisters in this mission and there's 68 in the MTC here in the DR getting ready to join us in the field next week! YIKES the work is EXPLODING...so GREAT!

Then Friday we got to go to the TEMPLE! IT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I love the temple. I got to remember the covenants I made there. I challenge you to continue to strive to get to the temple or go as often as you can. I felt my Savior's love there and the love of our Heavenly Father for each and every one of us. It was absolutely incredible. I got to share my testimony of the great blessings we can receive as we attend the temple to my sisters here. I know that the Temple is the House of God and we can receive great revelation as we attend. I love the temple. I think I already said that, but it's true...I didn't want to leave!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to watch The Testaments! It was absolutely perfect for me and also one of my house companions because she has been having problems with her companion as I mentioned earlier. The Lord knows us perfectly and that movie testifys of that and so many other great principle and teachings of the Lord. You should see it. I was able to share my testimony to one of my companions on how we must find who we are and truly know and believe that we are a daughter/son of God and know what that means. I know I am a child of God. I know that He love me and you. I know that through scripture study and constant conversion we can come to the knowledge of the great meaning of what it means to be a child of God. I felt inspired to share John 17 with a friend and now would like you, family and friends, to go read and ponder upon this chapter!

I love you all! And sincere thanks for all the love that has been given to me through emails I've received! Really thank you..thank you isn't enough for how grateful I am for each of you! Keep them coming!

Love your favorite missionary,
Hermana Fernandez "Nat"

No comments:

Post a Comment