Blogger Widgets

Slider

Her Mission Call

Nat got called to serve as a sister missionary in the Santo Domingo West Dominican Republic Mission. Follow her as she journeys to serve the Lord in the Dominican Republic for 18 months.

Temple

Mission Purpose

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Book of Mormon

Picture Gallery

See what Nat sees. In her journeys to fulfill the Lord's Will.

Sister Missionaries

How to Write Her

Learn how to contact Nat while she's gone through Snail Mail or Email while she's in the MTC or out in the field!

Letters

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Faith in Him Who Created Us

It´s amazing the way the Lord is ALWAYS at our side, yet we hardly even notice. I love this Gospel with everything I am and have. This week I learned so much and writing this letter I feel and realize the tender love and misery Heavenly Father has for each of us.

Remembering each day what Jesus Christ did for me and for EACH and EVERYONE of us, leads me not only to know, but understand who Jesus Christ is more and more each day. I love Him and I have learned to have complete faith in Him.

I know He lives and that He walks with me. I know that through the Holy Ghost we can feel and know with a surety that He is there and also remember how pure His love is for us. I don´t have much time this week, but I would like you to know that Heavenly Father refined me a lot a bit more this week. I am grateful that He loves me enough to break me down. I am grateful for the His endless LOVE and MERCY.

Be faithful to the Lord because He is the only one that knows us PERFECTLY.

Love,

Hermana Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment