Blogger Widgets

Slider

Her Mission Call

Nat got called to serve as a sister missionary in the Santo Domingo West Dominican Republic Mission. Follow her as she journeys to serve the Lord in the Dominican Republic for 18 months.

Temple

Mission Purpose

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Book of Mormon

Picture Gallery

See what Nat sees. In her journeys to fulfill the Lord's Will.

Sister Missionaries

How to Write Her

Learn how to contact Nat while she's gone through Snail Mail or Email while she's in the MTC or out in the field!

Letters

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Doing the LORD´s Work

First off, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES! IT WAS TRULY A GREAT DAY TO TURN 21!

It´s amazing how the promises of the Lord are constant, unchangable and infinite...AS LONG AS WE DO OUR PART...

The other night we were getting home from a place kinda far from home and we got out of an appointment later than we usually do, well naturally I would be terrified to be on this part of town at this hour, but I didn´t feel scared nor my companion and we got home safely...I pondered on this for a moment and I came across this scripture.

"...there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels around about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

That is only one of MANY MANY times Heavenly Father has taken care. I am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity to share this marvelous  GOSPEL!

As we trust in our Heavenly Father and make His Will, Our Will, He will lift us to our GREATEST POTENTIAL. He wants the best for us or else He wouldn't have given us the opportunity to come to earth to be tried and go through hardships, so that we may learn and know what HAPPINESS is. I know that as we take on what it thrown at us and we lean on him for strength, we will PROSPER. I have learned much of this, this past week. 

He gives us SOO much and He only asks for "un chin" (a tiny bit) as the dominicans say. Be obedient and He shall unleash MANY blessings unto you. 

I love this. EVERYTHING about the calling the Lord has given me at this point in my life. I'm 21 years old now and I have nothing but to be grateful for the life, family, friends, and ward family I have.

Thank you so much for the love and support you all have expressed to me through emails and letters and packages! I love you all!

LOVE,

Hermana Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment