Blogger Widgets

Slider

Her Mission Call

Nat got called to serve as a sister missionary in the Santo Domingo West Dominican Republic Mission. Follow her as she journeys to serve the Lord in the Dominican Republic for 18 months.

Temple

Mission Purpose

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Book of Mormon

Picture Gallery

See what Nat sees. In her journeys to fulfill the Lord's Will.

Sister Missionaries

How to Write Her

Learn how to contact Nat while she's gone through Snail Mail or Email while she's in the MTC or out in the field!

Letters

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

2 MONTH MARK :)

Holy Guacamoly! Where does the time go! I can't believe I've hit the two month mark...and everyone told me that the first two months are hard and go the slowest! If that's the case a year and a half is nothing because the time is zooming right past me. But I'm living up every moment!

Quick UPDATE of the WEEK:
- Sencio came to church again...along with all our other investigators who are progressing...literally all that is left for Sencio to be baptized is WATER!!! haha He is truly an amazing and inspirational being I've had the opportunity to meet! And what more than to be on the front seat of his conversion as he comes closer to Christ.

- My companions are heaven sent and sometimes out of control haha

- I love my mission more and more everyday!

- I have lots of our investigators are in the process of getting married in order to be baptized.

- I have witnessed countless miracles as I have learned a new kind of love. As I told a friend of mine, this love is a Christ like love. A love that is beyond any love. A love that allows you to see the eternal meaning of love. A love that allows you to see the soul of a person. A love that allows you to see the greatest potential of a being. A love that inspires you. A love that teaches you to grow and progress. A love that shows us that we are God´s children and we will live in his glory. This love we must learn to develop in this life so that we may have everlasting happiness.

Everyday I wake up right where I'm suppose to be..in Dominican Republic serving the Lord by helping my brothers and sisters and God's children to come back to him. I love everything about my mission...even the emotional rollercoaster because only now can a comprehend a bit more how the Savior feels and how God feels when we turn away from Him and disobey His commandments. I can also comprehend the greatest joy He feels when His children find him again and follow Him. I continually strive to be a great example like Christ was for us. And teach in that same matter...an example because an example is much louder than words!

I challenge you, family and friends, to continue being the example to everyone around you because people know and feel who we are. We are a peculiar people, so live up to what you promised you'd do when you were baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.

I love you and am praying for you consistently!

Love your missionary,
Hermana Fernandez "Nat"

1 comment:

  1. We love Sister Fernandez. Love her letters! Love her testimony!! What a wonderful missionary! Go Sister Fernandez!!

    ReplyDelete